Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sam Raimi wants one more chance with SPIDER-MAN 4

From WorstPreviews:

"Cinematical got to chat with director Sam Raimi about the upcoming Spider-Man 4 and how it will be different from the third movie. 'I've learned a lot of lessons about what people didn't like and missteps that I'd made,' he explained. 'I made a lot of mistakes, and it's part of the reason I so want to make this next story of Peter Parker. I really think I know in my heart who the character is. I would like one more chance at it [that character].' He continued: 'I really do look at them as things that I’ve learned, and hope that when I apply what I've learned to this next one, I really make a film that people enjoy and is really true to the character in a fresh, original way. That's my goal.'

Raimi also revealed to MTV News that he has spoken to Kirsten Dunst and she is interested in returning. But before he brings her on, he will need to read the script that will be ready in four weeks. Raimi mentioned that he constantly thinks about each movie he has previously made and would love the chance to do them over with the same story and characters.'"

I don't know why people give Spider-Man 3 a lot of flack (with the exception of Sandman living through the end of the movie; what is up with that? Doc Ock died a hero; Green Goblin... well, Norman was still crazy but he said, "Don't tell Harry".) That was the first movie I've ever seen on opening day.

No comments:

Post a Comment