Monday, June 22, 2009

Aww... Megan...

From IMDB.com:

"Transformers star Megan Fox has issued a heartfelt apology to a young male fan - after accidentally snubbing his attempts to get her attention at a recent movie premiere. The 23 year old claims she was blinded by the paparazzi's flashbulbs at the London screening of her new film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen earlier this month, when the boy approached her with a yellow rose. Newly-single Fox also slams the snappers for blocking her from loyal fans after the incident - and insists she bypassed the boy unintentionally. Offering an apology on Collider.com, she says, 'I feel so sad for him. That's so terrible. That kills me. There were, like, 80 million people everywhere. It's dark, all I see are flashes. Everyone's yelling different things... and I didn't know that was happening. If you know his name, I will send him a personal apology. I'm horrified. I would never do that... I'm sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again.'"

If it were me and she was apologizing, I wouldn't just offer her a rose, I'd demand a whole dang date, man! We were born in the same state! Huh, to dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment