Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Will THE DARK KNIGHT Return?

From ComingSoon.net:

"Total Film talked to Christian Bale about the follow-up to The Dark Knight. Here's an excerpt:

'Will we do a third movie? It's got to be the right story. You can't make something like The Dark Knight and then come out with something disappointing. I would like it if people say, 'You'll never make a good third movie.' I say, 'OK, let's make a third movie in that case, let's prove them wrong. But that's just me. The fact is, I have to! I've signed up! Chris doesn't. So I'm in a bit of a fix if he says he doesn't want to!'"

Well, there you have it folks. Batman's back if a third movie's made. Let's hope Inception (Christopher Nolan's next movie) inspires Nolan to come back to do DK 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment