Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sam Raimi talks SPIDER-MAN 4 - again.

From ComingSoon.net:

"SCI FI Wire chatted with Spider-Man 4 director Sam Raimi, who said that he's meeting soon with Kirsten Dunst to talk about her reprising the role of Mary Jane Watson. 'I think she would like to. But I don't want to speak on behalf of her,' he said.

He was also asked if the recent darker and edgier superhero movies will influence the fourth installment. 'I hope we don't react to these very good and sometimes bad superhero movies around us. I hope that we just [look] ever deeper into the truth of who Peter Parker really is—as a human being and the unique character, and that we celebrate that, which is a lot of the reason I want to make this next picture. I still believe I have an understanding of Peter Parker as the character that I have not quite put onto the screen yet,' he said."

I just wanna hear her say the full line, "Face it, Tiger. You just hit the jackpot."

UPDATE:

This just came across the wire.

From ComingSoon.net:

"Forbes talked to Sony Pictures Entertainment's co-chairmen Amy Pascal and Michael Lynton and asked whether they were considering doing Spider-Man 4 in 3-D. Pascal answered, 'Could be,' while Lynton added, 'People are paying a premium to see movies in 3-D and that's a very big deal. It's never been done before that someone says you have to pay more to see Spider-Man than a romantic comedy.' 2-D or 3-D, we'll be seeing Sam Raimi's fourth installment on May 6, 2011."

Huh. I would like to see a 3D superhero movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment